Flat for sale in Cádiz of 220 m2 Cádiz
- 220 m2
This large home IN A NEOCLASSICAL STYLE BOURGEOIS HOUSE dating from the 19th century seeks FAMILY that fills all its corners with life.
- The property has been renovated combining marble, flooring and terrazzo floors.
- Exterior carpentry in perfect condition.
- Distribute the home as you wish thanks to its large dimensions.
- You will not need to complicate yourself with expensive renovations as soon as you enter. The house is ready to be inhabited.
- The building is cataloged by Architectural Heritage of Andalusia within Cº Hºde Cádiz. B.O.E. 11/25/1978. and belongs to Grade I of urban protection due to its unique character.
- The house occupies the entire first floor, so you will not have wall-to-wall neighbors.
- Air conditioning in all rooms to increase comfort.
- In the heart of Cádiz, a few meters from Calle Ancha and Calle Columela. You can even take mandaos* at the Central Food Market, bringing the freshest products to your table.
- 15 minutes walk from La Caleta beach.
- The street receives its name from a Cadiz mayor who achieved, among many other things, the Seville-Cádiz railway, the repair of the Cathedral Square, gas lighting for the entire city and the paving of the streets. But Valverde also builds the Plaza de la Merced, renews the Plaza Mina. His achievements are not limited to works and projects since he is the one who founded the Evening of the Angels, regulates the Carnival festival and gives enormous brilliance to Corpus Christi.
Since Cádiz hosted the IX International Congress of the Spanish Language in 2023, Innysse includes words from Cádiz speech like this in its advertisements:
*MANDAOS: The purchase of groceries and household utensils. Raise your hand if you haven't gone for errands before. It doesn't say purchase here, it doesn't...
If this property were a song it would be: “The Forbidden Room” by our great artist Jerezano Raule.
Fees, expenses and taxes related to the purchase and/or financing of the property are not included in the sale price of the property. As a consumer, you have the right to be informed and delivered the corresponding informative documentation, as the case may be, based on the provisions of Decree 218/05 of October 11 that regulates the Regulation of Consumer Information in the purchase and sale and Housing rental in Andalusia. This information has a validity period of 15 days. Furniture not included in the price. Features and prices valid except typographical error. The map of this advertisement is generated automatically by digital means associated with the virtual tour application and may not exactly correspond to reality. The plan is for indicative purposes only. The cover photograph of this advertisement may have been subjected to the use of photographic filters in order to create a more artistic image.
Innysse, the atypical real estate agency of a lifetime.
25 Barrié Street in Cádiz.
35 San Francisco Street in Cádiz.
- Area: 220 m2
- Area util: 160 m2
- Sale price per m2: 1886.36 €
- Floor: 1
- Year built: 1995
- Land value tax: 800 €
individual air conditioning: heat pump
- Energy Consumption: Exempt
- CO2 Emission: Exempt